Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm Back

It's been a while, but I have a  lot more things than Square Dance Calling on my plate. And like everyone else I get burned out beating my head against a brick wall. I did make it to one Square dance in the last 4 months, and left felling I didn't get full filled..But, I'm not one who can get impressed by a puzzle that leaves you stop and go so most don't get lost.

 I need that magic of feeling I'm dancing with the music! (Fred Astaire on ball bearings) Of someone trying to make you laugh! It's like Ricky Nelson going to the Garden Party and feeling he would rather drive a TRUCK!

 Had a great time Calling Last night to a bunch of friends. But. it was sweet saddness as I had to tell them that after being gone for 4 months in another month I will be moving permantly from the area.

 As I move to another area I will have to see if I can excite some people in the area enough to come out and try Square Dancing.

Not with months and months of lessons, but a dance where you want to come every week to see what's new to be learned!

No comments: